IMAGES TAKEN NEAR TO
Camperdown Street, DUNDEE, DD5 3AB

Introduction

This page details the photographs taken nearby to Camperdown Street, DD5 3AB by members of the Geograph project.

The Geograph project started in 2005 with the aim of publishing, organising and preserving representative images for every square kilometre of Great Britain, Ireland and the Isle of Man.

There are currently over 7.5m images from over14,400 individuals and you can help contribute to the project by visiting https://www.geograph.org.uk

Image Map


Images are licensed for reuse under creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0
Notes
  • Clicking on the map will re-center to the selected point.
  • The higher the marker number, the further away the image location is from the centre of the postcode.

Image Listing (56 Images Found)

Images are licensed for reuse under creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0
  • ...
Image
Details
Distance
1
Limb Fitting Centre
The buildings in Bader Close were used as an auxiliary hospital during the Great War and stayed in use as a limb fitting centre.
Image: © John M Taken: 1 Sep 2017
0.04 miles
2
St Mary's Episcopal Church, Broughty Ferry.
Image: © Douglas Nelson Taken: 11 Jul 2007
0.09 miles
3
Former Queen Street Church
Church and steeple of the former Queen Street United Presbyterian Church in Broughty Ferry, now a restaurant.
Image: © Scott Cormie Taken: 2 Jan 2022
0.10 miles
4
Former Drill Hall
Originally built as a drill hall, this was a cinema for a time and is now part of a garage business.
Image: © Anne Burgess Taken: 7 Aug 2014
0.10 miles
5
Broughty Ferry YMCA
Image: © PAUL FARMER Taken: 23 Jul 2015
0.10 miles
6
Former Drill Hall in Broughty Ferry
This building at 51 Queen Street (this view taken in Church Street ) was the former Regal Cinema in Broughty Ferry. It was built around 1870 as a drill hall for the 1st Forfarshire Artillery Volunteers, formed in 1860 to garrison Broughty Ferry Castle. They were the original Territorial RGA unit stationed at the Castle at the outbreak of the Great War. See Image
Image: © Douglas Nelson Taken: 5 Jul 2014
0.11 miles
7
Former Drill Hall in Broughty Ferry
This building at 51 Queen Street was the former Regal Cinema in Broughty Ferry. It was built around 1870 as a drill hall for the 1st Forfarshire Artillery Volunteers, formed in 1860 to garrison Broughty Ferry Castle. They were the original Territorial RGA unit stationed at the Castle at the outbreak of the Great War. It is now a car dealership.
Image: © Douglas Nelson Taken: 5 Jul 2014
0.11 miles
8
West End Garage
The white building is what was originally a drill hall.
Image: © Anne Burgess Taken: 7 Aug 2014
0.11 miles
9
Forthill Cottage
On Hill Street, Broughty Ferry.
Image: © jamesnicoll Taken: Unknown
0.12 miles
10
Broughty Ferry library
In Queen Street.
Image: © James Allan Taken: 25 Jan 2016
0.13 miles
  • ...