IMAGES TAKEN NEAR TO
Maley Close, LIVERPOOL, L8 3UR

Introduction

This page details the photographs taken nearby to Maley Close, L8 3UR by members of the Geograph project.

The Geograph project started in 2005 with the aim of publishing, organising and preserving representative images for every square kilometre of Great Britain, Ireland and the Isle of Man.

There are currently over 7.5m images from over14,400 individuals and you can help contribute to the project by visiting https://www.geograph.org.uk

Image Map (Loading...)

MarkerMarker

Images are licensed for reuse under creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0
Notes
  • Clicking on the map will re-center to the selected point.
  • The higher the marker number, the further away the image location is from the centre of the postcode.

Image Listing (15 Images Found)

Images are licensed for reuse under creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0
Image
Details
Distance
1
Ancient Chapel of Toxteth
For almost 400 years this little sandstone chapel has stood at the bottom of Park Rd near the junction with Dingle Lane. Toxteth was once a magnificent forest where King John created a Royal park of 2,000 acres where he and his knights could hunt deer and wild boar.
Image: © Sue Adair Taken: 15 Aug 2005
0.06 miles
2
The Ancient Chapel of Toxteth
Image: © Sue Adair Taken: 15 Aug 2005
0.06 miles
3
The former Gaumont Cinema, Dingle
It is no longer in use, and it is always difficult to find alternative uses for buildings such as this. It is a significant local landmark.
Image: © Bill Boaden Taken: 23 Mar 2019
0.09 miles
4
Road works on Park Road
The old Gaumont cinema stands lifeless in background
Image: © Raymond Knapman Taken: 19 Nov 2010
0.09 miles
5
Dingle Lane
Image: © Ian Greig Taken: 7 Dec 2012
0.11 miles
6
Entrance to Prince's Park from Belvidere road
Image: © Raymond Knapman Taken: 19 Nov 2010
0.12 miles
7
One entrance to Princes Park
Image: © Ian Greig Taken: 7 Dec 2012
0.13 miles
8
Dingle Station, Overhead Railway
Dingle station on a branchline of the Overhead Railway opened on 21/12/1896 and was closed 30/12/1956, the overhead structure of the railway being dismantled soon after but leaving behind this one station which although the platforms have been demolished, the ticket office and half mile of tunnel still exists today. The Overhead belied its name at this southern terminus, passengers new to Dingle no doubt wondering why they had to descend steps and a subway to gain the platforms of an elevated railway.
Image: © Sue Adair Taken: 15 Aug 2005
0.15 miles
9
Park Road (A561)
Image: © JThomas Taken: 17 Mar 2012
0.18 miles
10
Belvidere Road, Liverpool
Image: © Alex McGregor Taken: 20 Dec 2010
0.18 miles