1
Gracey Drive, Mourneview
Gracey Drive in Lurgan's Mourneview Estate.
Image: © Dean Molyneaux
Taken: 15 Jul 2009
0.04 miles
2
Darling Avenue, Mourneview
Darling Avenue in Lurgan's Mourneview Estate.
Image: © Dean Molyneaux
Taken: 15 Jul 2009
0.04 miles
3
Brookehill, Mourneview
Brookehill in Lurgan's Mourneview Estate.
Image: © Dean Molyneaux
Taken: 15 Jul 2009
0.08 miles
4
Russell Drive, Lurgan (June 2014)
See
Image (July 2009). Another part of the same street – opposite Mourne Road. This well-landscaped street, with numerous trees, might have been a Housing Trust estate. Further information welcome.
Image: © Albert Bridge
Taken: 23 Jun 2014
0.10 miles
5
Russell Drive, Lurgan
Russell Drive in Lurgan.
Image: © Dean Molyneaux
Taken: 15 Jul 2009
0.14 miles
6
Mourne Road, Mourneview
Mourne Road in Lurgan's Mourneview Estate.
Image: © Dean Molyneaux
Taken: 15 Jul 2009
0.15 miles
7
Mural, Union Street, Lurgan
The line-up at the workhouse. This Mural is dedicated to all the men, women and children who lived, worked and died here, in very harsh times, in the mid 1840's during the famine in Ireland. There were 403 inmates. The Workhouse was opened to the poor of Lurgan in 1841. It became Lurgan and Portadown District Hospital in 1929
Image: © P Flannagan
Taken: 13 Apr 2008
0.16 miles
8
Mourneview Park, Lurgan
Home to Lurgan soccer side Glenavon Football Club. The stadium opened in the 1920s and has been added to greatly since. The terracing directly opposite ("The Hospital End") will soon be the next victim of the stadium regeneration.
Image: © Dean Molyneaux
Taken: 27 Sep 2008
0.17 miles
9
Mural, Union Street, Lurgan
This Mural is dedicated to all the men, women and children who lived, worked and died here, in very harsh times, in the mid 1840's during the famine in Ireland. There were 403 inmates. The Workhouse was opened to the poor of Lurgan in 1841. It became Lurgan and Portadown District Hospital in 1929.
Image: © P Flannagan
Taken: 14 Oct 2007
0.17 miles
10
Close-up of Mural, Union Street, Lurgan
This Mural is dedicated to all the men, women and children who lived, worked and died here, in very harsh times, in the mid 1840's during the famine in Ireland. There were 403 inmates. The Workhouse was opened to the poor of Lurgan in 1841. It became Lurgan and Portadown District Hospital in 1929.
Image: © P Flannagan
Taken: 14 Oct 2007
0.17 miles